I’m a self-motivated Software Engineer with 1+ year experience developing modern android apps for leading companies. Currently, I’m working at Zomato. I did my Bachelor of Engineering degree (Majors in Information Technology) from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India.
I love all things tech, coffee and music. I’m skilled in android, kotlin and java. I’m passionate about back-end development and machine learning.
Things I currently do:
- Ship new features and improve user experience for Zomato consumer app
- Developing “Sangeet” music player app to learn material design and new android stuff
- Maintain a blog of things I learn about code and life
- Researching ideas and learning for my next side-project
Work, Project and more:
- Restructured and maintained quick tools and yahoo apps as a software engineer at Samsung
- I’ve worked as an intern at Samsung where I boosted security of apps by providing a security solution for android.
- Contributed to Samsung Go platform where my ideas led to an improvement of battery life by 40%.
- Worked at Intugine Technologies where I conceptualized and engineered complete architecture and api of Nimble, a motion sensing ring to control devices around you.
- Built core Blink applications like system, dialer and fitness at Witworks, which has now been acquired by Myntra.
- Sangeet, a beautiful music app made to showcase my design and architecture skills
- Won 2nd prize at Smart India Hackathon for making Rakshak, a secure email client to save companies sensitive data from email service providers.
- Designed and developed my college fest Bitotsav 2017 app.
- Participated in “Hack in the north” hackathon where we made Visio, to help visually impaired people use social media
- Implemented Data mining algorithms and project in python and using RapidMiner.
- Developed the clone android game of the famous DxBall for CGM course assignment project.
- Created a “Mr. Robot” and “Rick and Morty” cross-over story-based CTF event problem involving apk-decompilation and analysis of encrypted pdf.
- Created a Google Chrome theme based on Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.
Some things I hope to do:
- Explore web development
- Learn about functional programming
- Design and animate stuff for fun
- Practise more drumming and maybe buy my own drumkit. Learn about music
- Assemble my own customized desktop PC for development and stuff
- Start a fun project - maybe making retro synthwave music
About this site
This is my personal blog and website. It has my thoughts about stuff that I’ve been upto; Which is mostly android, technology, life, coffee, music etc. It’s content are in no way affiliated with my employer.
The site is made with Jekyll and is hosted using Github pages. The theme used is Hydejack by Florian Klampfer or @qwtel. It’s an improvement on the original Hyde theme based on poole.