- Software Engineer at Zomato
I work with the android team. Here I mostly:
- Ship new features with speed and finesse
- Improve user experience and stability of the consumer app
- Inhouse debugging tools development
- Software Engineer at Samsung R&D Institute.
I work with the ‘Framework’ group. My responsibilites included:
- Spearheading overhaul of apps and task edge for Galaxy S10
- Restructuring and maintaining quick tools and yahoo apps
- Software Engineer Intern at Samsung R&D Institute
I was an intern with the ‘Framework’ group. My primary contributions were:
- Boosted security of apps by providing security solution called Redact
- Contributed ideas to Samsung Go platform which improved battery life by 40%
- Software Engineer Intern at Intugine Technologies
Intugine technologies is a bangalore based startup making gesture and voice-based wearables. I worked on ‘Nimble’, a motion sensing ring to control devices around you.
- Conceptualized and engineered complete architecture and api of Nimble
- Increased data tranfer rate by 200% by subscribing to ble notifications
- Software Engineer Intern at Witworks
Witworks (acquired by Myntra) was a consumer IoT company. I worked on the android-based smartwatch ‘Blink’.
- Built core ‘Blink’ applications like system, dialer and fitness
- Reduced the latency by 90% for voice command using bluetooth sco mode
Notable projects I’ve made
A beautiful music player made with material design 2, android architecture components and rxjava.
An end-to-end encrypted email client providing security from email service providers like gmail etc.
Official android app of cultural fest BITOTSAV 2017 of BIT Mesra made with hard-word, junk food and all-nighters.
Data mining algorithms
Implementations to some of the most famous data mining problems developed using the online jupyter notebook.
Custom startpage for browser developed using HTML, CSS and pure JS made with passion for fun and learning.
Custom recycler view libray with item click, item long press, drag, swipe and load more listener functionality.